MY TEACHING METAPHOR

Becoming a good teacher is a long process. So, for growing a beauty garden there is require time, and other external helps which contribute plants to grow and finally, to bloom.
The process starts when I start to teach, I (the little flower) am in the ground, and it means I have gotten some theoretical knowledge that put me in a place in which I have to struggle with the task of being better. This first step would be hard (arid for the flower) at the very beginning.
After, is the flower get water it would become strong. The arid ground would start to turn productive. Water represent the positive thing that feed bit by bit my professional development gain through experience. When I learn from that, that empower myself, (there's the third step), a flower just about to bloom.
Then, it happens, me as a teacher develop strategies and abilities which are the key for giving my students a meaningful learning.

And finally, the flower is reproduced. It means, the fruit of the process of learning was gotten, and me as a teacher will empower students to discover their
capacities.


Comentarios

Entradas populares