Exploring My Teacher's Beliefs.


·         Beliefs about English

From my point of view, English more than a language is a media of communication all over the world. English is a globalized item, so, it is the key language that is important in any country. Knowing English is prior for my project of life, the major part of my objectives are related with English.


·         Beliefs about learning

If I refer about the meaning of the Word “learn”, it is the Activity we do in order to acquire knowledge about something. Since my Teacher’s perspective “Learning” can be seen as those things that I can learn in order to be a better teacher and a better person. For reach that objective, it is necessary experience and reflect about myself, and the different things that happens in my life.


·         Beliefs about teaching

On the other hand, teaching is exactly what I as a teacher expect to do. Teaching is the way that I expect that students can learn a language from me. It means, the sources I can offer to my students in a way that those sources can be meaningful for students and help them to learn easily.


·         Beliefs about teaching as a profession

Teaching as a profession can be easily defined as the level I feel engaged with what I do. I mean, if I feel good, and teaching for me is something that I like to do, I would do my job better, and I will learn how to overcome difficulties easily, improving at the same time my teaching practice.
But there is another thing that for me is important. It is about the level of satisfaction about being teacher that we get. Since we start to teach we have some expectative about our job, and as time goes by, if we have manage those things, they make us feel satisfied, and make better the perspective we have built about teaching.  


·         Beliefs about the program and the curriculum

Curriculum for me is something difficult to deal, because it will lead the main part of my job. So, it is important that I as a teacher get knowledge about the curriculum, firstly because it gives me a sense of teaching, as well as, it gives me a particular identity, the identity of the place where I’ll be working. It is important that the teacher shape their teaching according to that, but, plan them in a way that let the teacher to do a good job.

Comentarios

Entradas populares