What is Thought?


I think that it was important to get a deeper understanding about what To THINK imply. At the very beginning I didn’t expect too much about the connotation that  a thought could has because for me that was something obvious  but, the reading helped me to go through that barrier, and then I could identify the different dimensions that to think can take. 
Therefore, understanding that to think can be considered as everything that goes through our mind until an activity to reflect about belief and everything in our context. Another thing that I considered pretty relevant is that Reflective Thinking has developed humanity. All those people who never accept accepted popular beliefs and who were curious, and examined carefully those beliefs and through investigation made change many people perspectives.  That’s the central factor of Reflective Thinking, do not take for granted everything, and that is what we should do in our daily live. In our teaching practicum, because reflective thinking helps us to growth. 


Comentarios

Entradas populares